NEUROPUBLIC regularly cooperates with Legal Entities and organizations of the Public and broader Public Sector, offering the technical know-how and experience in order to foster the transition of Public Administration to the digital era.
Τhe e-Government application is a great challenge for the country for the effective reform of Public Administration, with the goal of serving the citizen, boosting democratic procedures and supporting public policies.
NEUROPUBLIC has carried out important informatics projects on behalf of the Public and broader Public Sector, such as:
- Services of completion, gathering, and insertion of alphanumeric and geospatial data for the submission of a Single Payment Application of farmers on behalf of the Ministry of Rural Development and Food (YPAAT).
- Development of Information Systems regarding Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) and Rural Development on behalf of the Payment and Control Agency for Guidance and Guarantee Community Aid (OPEKEPE), being the main provider of those systems since 2006.
- Installation and Operation of the “Integrated Financial Management Information System – Staff Payroll Management – Electronic Protocol” for the Hellenic Single Public Procurement Authority (EADHSY)
- Establishment of a Central Management System for the Financial Services of the TEE in the Center and the Region.
Expansion of electronic interfaces and operating procedures to connect and host the financial data of the Action “Digital Solidarity Services in the 8 Convergence Regions” – Support for System and Users of Computerized Accounting Settlement
Installation of an Information System for the Management of Pending Files of Documents Providers and Archiving of Files in an Archive, in the framework of the implementation of the Action entitled “Digital Solidarity Services in the 8 Convergence Regions for the Technical Chamber of Greece (TEE).
- Development and Creation of Software for the Management of Quantitative Data. Establishment of an Integrated Financial Management System – Human Resource Management (Payroll – Personnel) and Information Management Application of Decisions of the Board of Directors. Establishment of an Integrated Information System (IIS) of Special Account Management (EL) as well as Installation of the Information System for Electronic Project Management and Information of the State Aid Information System (PSC). Establishment of an Electronic Protocol Information System for the National Center for Social Research (EKKE).
- Installation and operation of the Integrated Information Management and Revenue Management System and of the Latsis Legacy Information System for the Pan-Hellenic Naval Federation (PNO)
- Installation of Integrated Financial Management Information System, Decision Implementation Application Implementation and Operations for Suspension in “DIAYGEIA” as well as Information Management Application of Decisions of the Board of Directors for the National Observatory of Athens (NOA)
- Installation of Applications for Financial Management, Human Resource Management (Payroll and Personnel Implementation) and Protocol Management for the Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation (ELIDEK)
- Installation and parametrization of the Accounting Program for the needs of ELKE / GSRT for the General Secretariat for Research and Technology (GSRT)
- Installation of an Integrated Information Management System for the Papafio Foundation of Thessaloniki
- Installation of an Integrated Information Management System for the Municipal Center of Music and Dance of Thessaloniki