Geographic Information Systems (GIS) are information systems designed to capture, manage, store, edit, analyze, and visualize all kinds of geospatial data in a digital environment.
Our company has almost a decade of experience in design and development of IT systems regarding geospatial data, since all of our applications are able to embed geospatial information.
As regards agriculture, we are pioneers in developing Integrated Information Systems that combine alphanumeric and geospatial data, having designed and implemented large-scale projects of great importance, such as the submission of the Single Payment Application by producers for years on behalf of YPAAT.
At the same time, in the context of our strategy for constant improvement and evolution of our products and services through research and development, we bring cutting-edge technology to agriculture through the GIS application by participating in the research project ACRITAS (Space Technologies for Surveillance and Monitoring Integrated Applications). The ACRITAS project aims at research, design, development and validation of space-based integrated services. Being a member of this project, we coordinate and develop the software application “Satellite Agricultural Monitoring” which enables us to offer advanced services based on satellite data, providing large-scale analysis – macroscopically by monitoring arable land and microscopically by analyzing the crop type.
– Interface for the use of OPEKEPE data by the Hellenic Fire Service
GIS of Municipality of Ampelokipoi, Thessaloniki
– Online portal for disseminating data to citizens
– View of public utility networks, blocks, plan view of buildings, transportation networks, points of interest.
– Application for modifying spatial data for the employees of the Municipality
European/Research project ADVISE – security cameras management
– Map with camera view inside and outside of the buildings
– Insertion, change of position and features of cameras
– Finding shortest routes between cameras
– Building inserting and designing
The technologies used in our projects are:
– Oracle (DB) /Oracle Spatial (spatial extension)
– PostgreSQL (DB) /POSTGIS (spatial extension)
2. GIS Application Server
– Geoserver (opensource)
3. GIS web client
– Openlayers (opensource)
– Ismart Web Editor