What data and information are collected
- When the user gains access to the services of the platform, data on the server are collected and recorded automatically from the browser or the mobile device platform of the user or the camera of the device, including, for instance: the location of the user through the GPS, the type and version of the browser, the pages visited, the time and duration of the visit etc.
- Cookies and related technologies may be used, the acceptance of which the user may deter or limit through browser settings. In this case, some elements of the present website may not function properly.
Social media, third parties and other websites
How we use information we collect
NEUROPUBLIC S.A. uses the data and information it collects about the users in order to:
- effectively offer portal services
- notify the users when there are amendments in one of the offered services mentioned in the portal.
- ensure the provision, enhancement and monitoring of the effectiveness of its services.
- inform about the development and testing of new services and functions.
- monitor measurements regarding the number of visitors, traffic and demographic data.
- cater for the detection and resolution of technical problems.